Address: Postal code 901-0604
Okinawa-ken, Nanjo City, Tamagusuku, Aza Tamagusuku 56-1
- First input the telephone number 098-949-1060 (input here) into the car navigation system.
- On the national highway 331, on the opposite side of the ocean you will see an electric construction shop. (Near the bus station Tamagusuku)
- Here you will find Kaiza’s sign by a road that leads towards the ocean.
- Follow the road down towards the ocean through the neighborhood, on the left you will see a log house. On the opposite side of the log house you will see a Kaiza sign.
- When the road splits in two, please take the left road.
- There is a large sign that says “There is a community ahead”.
- Go approximately 100m and you will find Kaiza’s sign.
- Free parking is available for guests. (No reservation required)
* It is approximately 30-40 minutes using the highway. (Depends on traffic)
* Kaiza is near “Yamanochaya”.
- Departures – Naha Bus Terminal
- Terminal – Ryukyu Bus #50, #51, #53 National Highway 331
- Boarding Time – approximately 1 hour
- Destination stop – Tamagusuku
* It is approximately a 6-7 minute walk from the Tamagusuku bus stop.